Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Chaos Simplified


Communication with my own life these days has been
interesting and occasionally a bit confusing

Routine established and practiced over weeks and months
crumbled and vanished with rolling changes
hours of work and schedule
vacation and fun
home and hearth

not that these things have not occurred before
each time the same shifting of things and time frames
creates curiosity and opportunity
amidst of what is so terribly chaotic.

In the instant that OVERWHELMED is realized:
Inner tension bubbling audibly 
Slow......stop.....listen...listen..
Organize next steps only.
Absolutes only considered.

Warm comfy attire a must
Hot cup of coffee - or tea
Good book
Rocking chair

p.s. 
if this is what is considered chaos
easy solutions found with each step
life details still blurry, but seamless
another dance step learned on a curve
Life is Pretty Darn Good.

“When I think of how many people in this world have it worse 
than I do, I realize just how blessed I really am....
and I have to give thanks......”
~ Shannan Lea, Eish! London

No comments: