Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

Webbing ~ 2

Adding another characteristic to my Daily Planning Guide makes it seem too long and complex. When  I look at the wonderful complexity of a spider web shining in the sun I am in awe. In awe of the tiny spider that has the ability to spin such a complex and marvellous home, a trap for food and travel lines from patio table to chair. From branch to branch on a tree or bush. From flower to fence. I know I do not have the human abilities for such complexity.

The quality I considered for an addition to my Guidelines is engagement. Engagement with my project work and engagement with my home. Reviewing the Guidelines, #4 intrigued me. Puttering vs busy work. Changing that wording to Engagement with my home and writing projects adds depth to the seeming triviality of puttering. Meaning and purpose by engaging with my home are ‘trapped’ within just a tiny bit of word crafting.

“It appears to me that almost any man my, like the spider, 
spin from his own inwards his own airy citadel.”
~ John Keats

Don’t forget!  Today is the day!!
March is Epilepsy month: Purple Day for Epilepsy on March 26.
Our awareness day will be over but epilepsy continues.


No comments: