Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

Roads



A nap in the afternoon
Just because

A coffee break 
Just because

Walking outside in the fresh air
At anytime - because it feels good

Getting up at the crack of dawn
Without having to get anywhere in a hurry

Learning another language - Spanish on the list
Because it’s something I always wanted to learn

Buying groceries that fit my new lifestyle
A ‘kitchen creativity’ life of deliciousness

Embracing community activities in ways
That I’ve not done since I was a kid

Delving into the road so much less traveled to 
Find that there are so many more roads to choose from

Knowing today as the future of my youth
And being uncertain of the outcomes but 
willing to take each step.

A nap in the afternoon
Just because of the magnitude of it all.

“When within yourself you find the road, the right road will open.”
~ Dejan Stojanovic, The Creator

No comments: