Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Being a Great Granddaughter

Being a great granddaughter is an exciting responsibility ~

Eating all the apples in the bowl, bananas as fast as I can (I only got one!) and two cookies (even though I asked for more).


Watching and dancing to Elmo


Examining everything that remotely looks like fun - 

fridge magnets (the ones I could reach), 

funnels from one of the kitchen cupboards

wiping up water when I accidentally spilled the cat's water - great grandma gave me a towel.


Dancing even when there isn’t any music


Making sure to play with all the toys from my own cupboard

and kissing the cat 


Trying out the rocking chair a bunch of times - I'm not real good at rocking yet.


Learning how to scribble on a big board with a marker


Putting most of everything away when my mom picked me up. 


It was a busy day keeping great grandma entertained.


“You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”

~ Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry,  The Little Prince

No comments: