Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Goals and Gratitude


Tonight I have reached one of my writing goals ~
Three hundred and Sixty five blog posts that have led me down many more paths than I even knew existed.
All of you that have read, and commented, on my varied scribbles have come with me ~ I only wish I could thank each and everyone of you personally.

There are many goals for each of us,
large and small, throughout our lives whether it be to 
get a certain grade
make a special purchase
get that job that will boost a career
learn to walk, talk or run, or
maybe just pay the rent.

Many of these things we do on our own and
much of the leg work must be done by ourselves.
However, when there is support
material or moral
great or miniscule from
friends, 
family, 
colleagues and 
yes, sometimes even strangers
the satisfaction crossing the finish line has a special glow.

I will be continuing this nightly blog as it has become a very active part of my writing practice that I do love so very much.

You, my readers, have been a large part of my success in achieving this writing goal.
Thank you.

“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark 
from another person. Each of us has cause to think with 
deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame with in us.”
~ Albert Schweitzer

No comments: