Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Wondering ~ 2

I wondered this evening
What things make a person curious
And then I got hungry and made my supper.

When I woke up this morning
I wondered whether I should sleep a few more minutes
Or stay in my warm bed while I woke up.

Then I drove to work after breakfast
And I wondered
If it was time to fill the car with gas

The team I work with gathered for another busy day
I wondered about why I had the good fortune
To work with such an amazing group of women.

Listening to the laughter or tears of our clients
I wondered why I had the good fortune
To work with such a resilient group of clients.

On my way home
I became curious about my own life again
Whether I needed another liter of soy milk

And here I am at home
In wonderment of the life that I live
Grateful for the abundance that surrounds me.

“Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.”
~ Socrates

No comments: