Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Feeling Grinch-y



Feeling rather Grinch-y tonight, I really needed to begin releasing Christmas magic for this season of fun. My sun-tea jar had sat on the porch covered in snow and was to be tucked down in the basement til summer’s back. But I just couldn’t do it. What about decorating the inside? I do like decorations. I have wanted to fill the jar with a little desert scene, but that’s for summer. So I brought it in the house, washed it and dried it. Once it was polished and shining my vision had changed. And so my beautiful tea jar is now filled with holiday sparkles and glow - and one Rudolf. All that’s left is to watch syrupy Christmas movies!


“Holiday who-be-what-ee?”

~ Dr. Seuss, the Grinch


(It still needs more Christmas balls - not quite full yet.)


No comments: