Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Opening Skies for Humour


The greatest humour of the day
is that the wind has blown the clouds away!
And in my wandering I have found
dry leaves and branches on the ground.

Inside, out of that lovely wind, I surfed upon the internet
I searched for belly laughs, some humour or dry wit
and instead found a school with diplomas ~ for a fee.
Click, clicking on sites and came up with degrees!

So here is an interesting bit of news for you scholars
There’s a erudite group of researchers of humour!
I questioned it and then rather thought 
that it must be just a hoax, but it was not!

The International Congress of Humor has a journal
with research, news and meetings conventional
The website is:

And this rhyme is done.

“The knowledge of all things is possible.”
~ Leonardo Da Vinci

No comments: