Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Transformation ~ 1


I must admit when skies loom so gray and cold and wet,
humour can be very hard to find ~ still and yet ~
I mustn’t fuss for far east of here, there’s snowy, slippery roads
with semis sliding in the ditch breaking all the codes!

But let me tell you about a pretty picture I glimpsed 
on a cold, gray and rainy day like this.
A troop of boys and girls walking with their moms
and all dressed in greens, pinks, reds and colours of the sun.

The skies were gray, the rain fell down upon their little heads
while I was at a desk inside, writing in my book instead.
These little children made me smile despite a lean to gloom
In an instant, my old heart and attitude transformed in my living room.

“When all is said and done, the only change that will make
a difference is the transformation of the human heart.”
~ Peter Senge

No comments: