Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Body Talks

Respect your body. Listen to your body. Two phrases we’ve all heard over many years. I feel I have been pretty good at that. Now it’s time to dig deeper for just a little more respect and listening. Nothing serious at all. In fact to look at my foot, it look perfectly normal. No swelling, no bruising and no redness - and I'll not bless you with a photo of my foot. The solution, accompanying the message, is to not put any weight on the poor dear. Did I break a teeny tiny bone in my foot? And if I did, when did I do it? Getting an x-ray for a big - or little - reveal may not tell me anything. Discovering the why of the ‘no weight bearing’, will not change the message. Given it’s my foot, discovering the why of the ‘no weight bearing’, will not change the solution, either. But I'll see the doctor tomorrow anyway. 

“There is always the question why 
And there is always life, 
which doesn’t need an answer.”
~ Dejan Stojanovic

No comments: