Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Blatant Bias for Food and Coffee


The trip is over, experiences with friends and family are safely in memory (or more safely in digital images!). But I need to add just a bit more. I had a couple of hours left this morning before leaving for home this afternoon. The prairie sky was clear, clear blue. The sun shone warm and bright. I walked downtown for a last looksee in my home city. Sitting outside in the sun with a medium latte, I wrote in my journal about what this blog was to be tonight.

Communication tonight is my blatant bias, and definite preference, for three businesses in Regina involving three of my favorite activities: a good cup of cafe latte, food, and cooking. When or if you travel to Regina make sure to visit these locations.

For a great cup of coffee:
Atlantis Coffee Co. on the corner of Hamilton St. and Victoria Ave.





For a beautifully presented and delicious meal (and great coffee):
Flip Eatery beside Atlantis on Hamilton St.





For interesting specialty foods and spices for your kitchen:
Salt Food Boutique on the other side of Atlantis on Victoria Ave.






“There is no sincerer love than the love of food.”
~ George Bernard Shaw

No comments: