Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Following My Feet


“Stay where your feet are”
Four words recommended
Grounding for worries and anxieties

‘Practice what you preach’
Four more words recommended
Action for integrity and ethics




I followed my feet today. From the time I stepped on the carpet in the morning til now when they are up on a pillow. My actions became more thoughtful, my steps paced more calmly and I felt the earth solid beneath my feet. Although my feet carry me into thousands of situations filled with possibilities, my words and deeds set the scene. Whatever tasks are asked of our feet, whether they have shoes or not, whether they are cared for or not, our feet continue to carry us through each day.

“The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art.”
~ Leonardo da Vinci

No comments: