Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Homeward Bound ~ 3

Homeward bound this morning. Weather and road reports are good. This Christmas holiday has been full of wonder and hugs, with so many great visits with extended families and old friends seen too infrequently. Of course the very best was seeing the youngest of extended family ~ my great granddaughter with her energy, sweetness and two brand new teeth! She has wonderful parents who are absolutely in love with her.

My son and I will not arrive in Vancouver until tomorrow as we have one more family visit on the way. One of those brief but brilliant stopovers that stretch out holiday goodness before setting us Vancouver bound tomorrow morning. Looking forward to being with my eldest son, my grand dogs and grand kitty tomorrow despite the very bitter sweet parting of leaving our loved ones in Saskatchewan. To have family and know family is a true blessing  my life.

“The reason it hurts so much to separate is 
because our souls are connected.”
~ Nicholas Sparks

No comments: