Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2020

A Cat's Tale - Cat-versation


 Meow (I’ll keep it sweet just to get her attention.)


What’s up bud? You’ve already had your breakfast.


Me-yowl (You don’t get it - I want more. Hmm..Maybe if I change the subject. I’ll just saunter over to the door, wrap myself around her legs and purr) ........Me-yowl.   Me-e-yowl.


What do you want? You know I’m not taking you outside yet.


(I’ll just stare at her with my big blue-green eyes for a minute. She knows all she has to do is open the door and let me out.)  Meow (I’ll try the sweet thing again. She’s pretty stubborn - or maybe just slow.)


Where did you go? Oh, there you are - sleeping in my best chair. Bored with me? You’re not sleeping! Don’t look at me like that.


(I’ll just go back to sleep for a while. I can’t get anywhere with her - yet.) Purrrrrr, purrrrrr


~~~~~


He moved in only 10 days ago!


So - does this make me a crazy cat lady - already!? 


(p.s. - there's a blanket on the chair now, just for Jet.)


“In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods: 

they have not forgotten this.”

~ Terry Pratchett, Author

No comments: