Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2020

For Everyone - COURAGE - Theme for October, 2020

 



Although I’ve continued to set a theme to follow for each month, my charming group on the Beaufort Estate in the story, Situationally Theirs, has prevented me from introducing each theme. Because I’ve changed my format for about five months, I’ve missed the challenges that I set myself at the beginning of each month. This month’s theme: COURAGE. 


               For Everyone

Communication or gossip, which should it be?

Outside information, always welcome,…

Understanding the other guy’s position…….

Rarely, if ever, do we take into consideration……..

Audacity is sometimes mistaken for…….

Gathering his wits about him……

Energy is not always available…….



“Real courage is when you know you’re licked before you begin, 

but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.”

~ Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird






No comments: