Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Not a Rant



Tonight, a rant. 
No, it’s not about masks - I have new attractive ones to wear. It’s not about new restrictions - as long as I can get outside in the snow for a good walk, I’m good. I’m sad to say, it’s not even about desperately missing my sons, missing all my family - some just across the city or across the country, one in another country. I only wanted to make cookies - ginger snaps to be precise. I had all the ingredients because I get my groceries delivered. So what was I ranting about? I couldn’t find the beaters for my hand mixer. I did finally find them and cleaned out a couple of drawers in the process. And some people are worried about all these pandemic issues. 

“ Vehemence without feeling is but a rant.”
~ George Henry Lewes

Author's - I had to write this on my iPad in order to get a photo on my page. By the way - good cookies - maybe a bit too spicy but I'll check again tomorrow to make sure.

No comments: