Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

On an Afternoon Stroll - Zach's Story

“Yeah, my name’s Zach and I’m just sittin’ here watchin’ folks go by. It’s a little cool, but I’m stuffed and all fleeced up so I’m good. I don’t know where my buds went, but they’ll be back. I’m sure not going anywhere. There’s the joggers all in their spandex joggin’ on by. One or two cyclists. And the noisy geese and the ducks. As long as they keep away. I don’t need one of 'em pullin’ my leg, rippin’ me up. That could get real ugly, real fast. And I’m here all by myself! Don’t know where my buds went, but they’ll be back. I’ll just keep sittin’ here watchin’ folks go by…….Hey! You! Get my good side. That’s better. You had your shadow makin’ me look not so bright! Get on with you now……If you see my buds along the path, tell’em I’m gettin’ bored!.”



“I’m just sittin here trying not to be unhappy.”

~ Lars Ulrich, musician



 

No comments: