Pages

Friday, February 4, 2022

That’s it, That's all!

From July, 2016 ~ 
Has nothing to do with my entry!

Successful trials……..

 ~ I’ve done it to myself again

Nothing

Nada

Zip and Zilch!


When it comes to successful trials, tonight my brain only thinks of Raymond Burr in the Perry Mason books and TV series. They ran from 1957 all the way to 2020 in many tv venues. He always had successful trials with the help of Paul Drake, private investigator and faithful secretary Della Street.


Then there’s the movie Twelve Angry Men - Broadcast originally as a TV play in 1954, it became a 1957 movie set in the jury room where the jurors make a decision in a homicide trial. One of the men finally convinced them all to bring in a not guilt verdict. There have been several remakes since that time.


That’s it folks!


“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”

~ Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt



No comments: