Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

T-Rex Rocks



Don’t remember the last time I was in the Museum of Natural History - decades? When I was a kid ~ or maybe when my kids were kids? One of those two. Back in Regina for just over two years, the dust of moving almost settled, I am beginning to investigate more than coffee shops or restaurants. T-Rex was my first solo stop. He lords it over the first floor of the museum, even has his very own room. I suppose he is rather big to be sharing a space. I could almost hear him roar!


A recent visit with my very busy, curious three year old great-granddaughter was really the impetus. Where do you take kids for a good time besides the ice-cream store? To see bones and relics that feed their natural curiosity. Then it’s time for ice-cream.


“Tyrannosaurus was truly the Schwarzenegger of dinosaurs.”

~ Kenneth Carpenter

(from kidadl.com)


No comments: