Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Musical Improv Comedy Review - Citizen Hurricane

David Milchard and Ken Lawson are Citizen Hurricane and crazied me out of my comfort zone last night. In Darke Hall, they filled the evening with incredible and rapid improvisation. I’m don’t know much about audience response, but this Regina audience seemed to take most of the first set to warm up. These two comedians didn’t miss a beat though playing to and with the audience. Their improv extended to the music that they played, the songs that they made up. All of it interactive, never leaving their audience out. For two guys that have been at this for 20 years, they were impressive. Some of it was not to my liking however that didn’t stop me from laughing, clapping and at one point I almost shouted out an answer to one of their hilarious questions. I managed to restrain myself and it never left the back of my throat.                                                                              


“You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”

~ Robin Williams



David and Ken can be contacted at:


info@davidandken.com

davidandken.com

David and Ken on Facebook

No comments: