Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clearing Space Around Me

My arms stretch 
finger tip to finger tip.
A slow and gentle spin
points to all the clutter 
gathered in
yard
home
upstairs
downstairs

Lowering my arms
my eyes
inside my space
outside clutter blurs
inside disarray comes into focus.

Only inside 
my tiny circle
need concern me.

With one step 
forward
side to side
backwards

Clutter’s ragged fingernails tap-tap quietly.
In my defense, clips in small bites, bits and pieces,
manages growing unmanageability.

Be careful.
Inside the disarray
lie precious gems 
tucked one beside the other.
What seems messy
untidy
when realigned,
reshaped,
polished,
glows with the light of home and family.

Three Rules of Work:  Out of clutter find simplicity: From discord 
find harmony: In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
~ Albert Einstein 

No comments: