Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Planning with Intention ~ Intention ~ Theme for April 2014

April in Victoria. Springlike - today. Will the rain come down again soon? And what does it matter - the weather?

I have lived my life waiting for the weather to change while my life keeps on being lived! Wake up, get up, go to work or play ~ whatever has been planned for me or by me.

But what if nothing has been planned past my first cup of coffee? I do believe that I confronted this question when I realized, about ten years ago, that pending (and still pending) retirement would mean ~ no schedule.

No schedule planned by some other entity, mainly an employer. Figuring that out has not been the easiest task, but it has been fun and led me down many paths, some dead ends, some winding, some gathering interest and motivation.

What will be my intention for each day when I get to decide what to put on my calendar? Or could I decide that now?

This month will be discussions, poems, maybe stories, muses about Intention.

What is it? Is it important? Does intention make a difference?

“It takes a deep commitment to change and 
an even deeper commitment to grow.”
~ Ralph Ellison

No comments: