Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Wonder

I wonder if 
flying away from this too real world
would carry me into the Magic World of Writing

I wonder if
I could climb on a dragon’s back and sail
over mountains and lakes until
freed from the gremlins below

I wonder if
I could set myself down on a grassy plain
bare feet cool in the dew soaked grass

I wonder if 
I could wriggle my toes into
the deep roots of my life

I wonder if
savouring the experiences of my history
would show me unknown gifts and treasures

I wonder if
taking all my gifts and my treasures
up to the mountaintop, I could climb on my dragon
flying away over the land once more.

I wonder if 
these seeds of creativity
will sprout and grow with tender care.

I wonder if
these treasures and gifts offered to the Universe,
the home of clouds, moon and stars
will become stardust and moonrays

I wonder if
my life has meaning and depth
that still grows strong and bright each day.

I wonder if
all of that travel can be glorious fun ~ 
a journey of joy and endless discovery.

“The world is full of magic things, 
patiently waiting for out sense to grow sharper.”
~ W.B.Yeats

No comments: