Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Ultimate Downsizing

Exciting passages into this next
  Stage
    Chapter
       Phase of life
had seemed very distant ~
the search pointless until I 
 put my mind at ease
  allowed my heart to slow
   encouraged my soul to blossom.

The search became full of purpose
  wandering through childhood lessons
     remembering exciting times in my youth
       watching, from a great distance, my joy in simple things
learning that there is always more
   always purpose within each day with
     creation of my wants from the needs I have gathered
       acceptance of the peace that follows in this most ultimate of downsizing.

“Begin challenging your own assumptions. 
Your assumptions are your windows on the world. 
Scrub them off every once in a while or the light won’t come in.”
~ Alan Alda, Things I Overheard while Talking to Myself

No comments: