Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2018

In Memory - Darryl Ward

Looking through old family photos for a picture of Darryl Ward was not completely futile. Ever the boy, teen and man that brought smiles and laughs to many faces, it was curious that he was not in family pictures in my collection. There was one family picture with Darryl sitting on the front row, but he was in shadow, much like his passing has brought to his family and his friends. I tried to clear it up, but an old picture and my limited technology didn’t allow it. Another photo was of a disgruntled teenage Darryl avoiding the camera. The clear photograph I did find is one that brought a smile to my face as I remember Darryl this day. Darryl’s smiling, clear-eyed, upside-down face ~ a soul that spread joy and fun just because....

“If there ever comes a day where we can’t be together 
keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.”
~ Winnie the Pooh

No comments: