Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Kernels of Wisdom


Now just in case anyone thought last night’s blog post (Christmas Past) was kind of corny, you are not wrong. I watched a lot of kind of corny Christmas movies in the past couple of days. The words came to me just in that order, with a bit of an edit, but just drifted onto my keyboard. But at the same time, I believed what I wrote. There is a lot to this life that is corny. The corny stuff gets set aside, sometimes pushed aside as insignificant and unworthy of our attention. But it is no more insignificant than the bit of salt that seasons our food. So corny or not, I’ll probably keep finding such bits of wisdom in my writings and hope that they never get too corny.

“Salt is truly useful when it is used usefully, 
so are dexterity, wisdom and understanding!”
~ Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

No comments: