Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Breakfast?


*Rice crispies without marshmallows?!
Writing first thing in the morning 
before the opportunity for my growling of stomach to be satisfied had me take a *Google journey for the ‘without marshmallows’ part of these delicious treats.

Found
Rice Crispies without Marshmallows
honey sweet (or maple syrup), (1/2 cup)
depth with cashew butter 
(any nut butter will do, (1/2 cup)
crunchy with rice crisps cereal (4 cups)
spicy warmth of lovely cinnamon (1 tsp - more or less)




I could eat them all at once but one with fruit and coffee is my delicious treat while I write (fork and napkin handy) each morning.






“Everyone’s favourite breakfast dish can be prepared in a moment’s 
time with just a few ingredients and minimum effort.”
~ Marcus Samuelsson

No comments: