Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Weather Challenges at Christmas


This was the post I attempted to do yesterday ~ quite unsuccessfully, I might add. 

'I blame it on the west coast weather systems! I’m unable to get a good signal in on my laptop here in RAINY Vancouver. Christmas in Sask may also be challenged if the snow doesn’t let up on the Coquihalla. So for right now, as I write this I have a grand-kitty snuggled by my side, curtains closed against the rain while my son is off at work. All precautions will be taken before we set out for Sask. on whatever day we leave for our first stop. Will be giving those expecting us a heads up whenever we leave. This post has been done on my iPhone.
Be careful out there!'

Today as I write this, it's still snowing on the Coquihalla but should rain later in the day. Our trip will probably start tomorrow if all goes well. Hesitating before setting out is always wise!

"I'm a big follower and reactor to weather."
~ Jimmy Buffett

No comments: