Pages

Friday, November 12, 2021

A Message from Zach

“ ‘New but gently worn.’ That’s what they told me. Hi. It’s me. Zach. You know that big beautiful green dog at the park. I suppose you think this picture should be new. With all the snow the last two days, it’s pretty obvious it isn't. Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that my buds did come back and get me. It was about two weeks ago - nice fall day. They just sat me down and took off. Who knows what they got up to. You know, there’s still some crazy joggers even in this weather. Ice on the paths, some puddles. If I was really there in the park, I’d get dirtier than I was then. Well, it was good to talk to you. You have a good evening, now.


“What’s life without whimsy?”

~ Dr. Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory


 

No comments: