Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2022

I Stand Corrected


Tapping gently against my forehead, I wondered……..and wondered. A ‘T’? What? The theme for January ~ Realism ~ does not have a ’t’ in it. So I went back to this year's beginning. On that first day of this year, my post read: REALISTISM instead of REALISM. Wow! At least the title ‘Crystal Clear?’ was accurate. But then you, my readers, were aware of that mispelling. Right? Should I be embarrassed, angry with myself, or laughing and laughing…. and laughing. On January 1st, I completely misspelled ‘realism’ and have only noticed it tonight!


Not because I can’t spell, but that’s what happens when I have too many words in swirling in my writer’s mind. That said, it seems my inner editor hadn’t shown up yet. I’ll have to speak with her about her all too frequent absences.


“Full minds create chaos.”

~ Author: David W. Jones


 

No comments: