Pages

Friday, April 1, 2022

Whether There are Clouds - CALM - Theme for April 2022





Clocks tick…….

Air seems clearer…..

Landing gently…….

Measured steps…….




“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”

~ Confucius



After a month of trying to write about Anger, I found that I really had little to say. Two years of pandemic restrictions did foster regular periods of anger. Struggling against the unfamiliar bonds,  it was a pretty normal response. Then the world exploded with a frightening and unfair war in Europe. Both have given me time to think about where my feet are, what my responsibilities truly are. Compassion for those outside of my sphere of life has never left me. The surprising feeling of calm rejuvenates my life. For today……and hopefully tomorrow…..


No comments: