Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Cat Tales ~ I'm Back!

Entertaining them was a stressful situation. Well, not them, but her. You know ~ the one that feeds me. I know what happened. I did keep quiet about it ~ very quiet ~ she had changed my litter without telling me. No warning! Cats do not like that - especially this cat. So I just laid about until I was quite unwell. Back and forth to some sort of strange places. Poked and prodded. Got lots of petting and respect of course. Entertaining these humans was not stressful at all.


All is well again. I have a new food that’s quite delicious. And I’m more handsome than ever! My coat has become ever so gorgeous. 


I will try to avoid that nasty situation again ~ it was far too stressful.


“Cats are a mysterious kind of folk.”

~ Sir Walter Scott



No comments: