Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2024

A Grateful Heart

Relying on myself has been a pretty big deal over the last many years. In retrospect I couldn’t have made my sojourn to Texas, my return to Canada, my move to Victoria and my return to Regina without the help, support and love of family, friends and neighbours. These big moves were each so I could move forward. Garage sales, a traveling companion, Trip Tiks from my Uncle, phone calls, meals, encouragement, muscle, a bed for the night and just being there when asked. Sometimes, even when I didn’t ask. With each move, someone helped me find my way around a new city, new job and new friends. 


I’ve made a lot of small moves within each city. I’ve received the same help and support regardless of my reasons. I bow my head to each of you. 


“Always remember people who have helped you along the way, 

and don’t forget to lift someone up.”

~ Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

No comments: