Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Always a Bouquet of Flowers

This bouquet sits today on my dining room table but there is another always in my heart....

I love my sons.
I miss my sons.
They are here with me this weekend.
Have yet to see Jeff but look forward to tomorrow.
Jason and I did life together this morning before we had other parts of life calling.
A great breakfast at Mol-e downtown on Pandora.
A short break to get my hair done - 
pencil and paper at the ready
it was an opportunity to jot a few lines..

Easter time - a religious holiday for many
For some ~
Easter bunny time
Easter egg time
I remember those times - oh just a bit ago now - when I was a kid.
Easter has been a tradition translated to family gathering.
Rest
Relaxation
Rebirthing
Real time connections
Rolling back the rock of distance
lives busy with career 
different shades of life.
Borrowing a Sunday School's story metaphor of Easter
For real time connections

Then coffee to go and go to the park with Jason and the dogs.
A stroll there and back visiting,
enjoying each other, 
warm sun
glittering blue bay
all shapes and sizes of dogs
laughing people young and old 
the dog park is a wonderful happy place.
Daffodils bright and welcoming 
covered the gentle slopes of Beacon Hill
spots of yellow glow splashed in the bushes as we passed.

It was a good day.
I am pleased.

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which
 I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.”
 ~Thomas Jefferson











No comments: