Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Salt Spring Island She Shed Tour 2018 - #10

The afternoon was getting on and we decided to miss a couple of She Sheds. So on to #10 on our program to visit Judy Weeden’s Pottery Studio where we discovered a most classic and sophisticated work. Dyes in shades of blues, greens, deep orange, black and lavender with designs fanciful and geometric gracing her lovely pottery. I hesitated only briefly before purchasing this lovely mug. I can wrap my hand around it just right, and it holds just the right amount of early morning coffee. After a bit of research at judyweeden.com I learned that Judy Weeden is a "studio potter with 42 years experience" which is evident in the quality of her work. 

“I thought clay must feel happy in the good potter’s hand.”
~ Janet Fitch, White Oleander

See a gallery of Judy Weeden’s wonderful work at judyweeden.com.

Fundraising event for: Saltspring Women Opposed to Violence and Abuse

No comments: