Pages

Monday, June 19, 2023

Fixed!

What have I learned? 

allow myself to listen 

to my busy tangled thoughts

but too much information!!


I’m two generations too late 

to deal with it all.

frustration and fear steps in - 

scammers are out to disrupt my life.


my mind an out of control 

squirrel cage when I’m at home

Searching in vain for solutions: 

I should be able to do this myself!


Each possible solution tossed aside:

I need to talk to a human being

I need to know that human being 

I need to trust that human being


Who do I talk to, know and trust.

Oh! My grandson!

And he’s the right generation!


No scammers

Merely suggestions of a scam afoot.

Fixed ~ I can breathe…….


“Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. 

If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.”

~ Arthur Somer Roche


No comments: