Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2018

When I Was a Child - 4th in Series



The following is from a writing exercise borrowed from the book Walking in The World by Julia Cameron. The words in italics are direct quotations from that book. I have already completed this exercise in my personal journal with answers a bit different. There are a total of 10 questions. The first six were completed and posted November 7th, followed by the next two on November 8th and 9th. Today's post is the ninth of the ten. For this work day, direction is the next focus of Identify Your Identity in Chapter Two of Walking in The World.

When I was a Child - Continued

One action I can take in the direction of my childhood love is….
read, read, read and keep writing on a daily basis 
(that’s actually two but I think they are of equal importance).

“If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have 
the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
~ Stephen King

No comments: