Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2018

When I was a Child ~ 2nd in Series

The following is from a writing exercise borrowed from the book Walking in The World by Julia Cameron. The words in italics are direct quotations from that book. I have already completed this exercise in my personal journal with answers a bit different. There are a total of 10 questions. I’ve done the first six on yesterday's post. Today begins the next four days, which are work days. I will post one a day to complete the last four. Here is continuation of Identify Your Identity in Chapter Two of Walking in The World.

When I was a Child ~ Continued
If I had another life, the art form I would start exploring early is.......
Sketching, drawing and designing gowns and clothing!
I actually did that for my paper dolls but have never seen any on the runways of the world! ~ If memory serves, I always felt very peaceful when bent over my pencils, crayons and paper dolls.

“What one loves in childhood stays in the heart forever.”
~ Mary Jo Putney

No comments: