Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Scared To Miss Something!


That’s what mom used to tell me.

Tired tonight....
what value is feeling gritty behind eyes, in muscles longing to rest and just plain flat.
Creative writing......well......is just not very creative - and that’s part of the feeling.
Red flags from brain and body that it’s time - and maybe long past time for some rest.

Work could be blamed but other things needed attention - 
like pool time and exercise,
coffee with friends, 
shopping, walks and a meeting
home and hearth care 
cooking tasty meals for my freezer
reading books about gardening and short stories from Alice Munroe
a birthday party tonight! - and a pork appetizer to make for my contribution   (Recipe is Pork Satay Skewers and can be found at <allrecipes.com>)

Now that I'm home from the party, I’ll soon wander off to bed.

“You feel fine, and then, when your body can’t keep fighting, you don’t.”
~ Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

No comments: