Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2020

The Department of Change

Complaint Department list:

  1. Had to get up really early this morning to punch down my bread
  2. Had to wait a whole hour after taking the bread out of the oven to eat some.
  3. Shunted my own writing aside to complete a writing commitment I made to someone else…………..
Is that it? I’ll not mention the cause of everyone’s social isolation because I would have been home anyway working on 1, 2, and 3. I’m certain there are more but right now I don’t remember them.

Gratitude Department list:
  1. Woke up early this morning.
  2. Ate delicious fresh bread slathered with butter. Lovely crunchy crust.
  3. Talked with one of my sons on the phone today.
  4. Text from one of my sisters ~ planning a chat next week.
  5. New pictures of my great granddaughter came via messaging
  6. Finished and sent off my project about armies of dragons and humans battling to save the world
  7. Ate well because I had prepared for full days like this…….
I could go on but I’d just have to keep writing and never get this posted!

“Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, 
it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.”
~ A.A.Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

No comments: