Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Story of Laughter

My brother Lawrence and my son Jason at The Flying Pig

A very busy and rewarding day!
Same group of family and friends ~ school called Max away so he was unable to join us.

The Beginning ~ Granville Island Public Market
Eating (chocolate involved)
Shopping
Trading fascinating experiences with artisans

The Middle 
My son Jason toured us through the Masterfx workshop
a behind the scenes look into
the world of visual effects

The End ~ Gastown
A bit more shopping
Sharing a delicious meal together at the The Flying Pig.

All the while
skies were grey
rain cleared the air
smiles and laughter filled any empty spaces.

Humour?  Refreshing, welcome and oh, so very good.

“With the past, I have nothing to do;
nor with the future.  I live now.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: