Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Shock Waves - Theme for August 2014 - Procrastination or Reconnection or both?

Wow!!!
What a day
Focused
Multitasking
Ducking and diving
Taking my breaks just to breathe ~ and to eat!
Morning plans to dive into my writing project torpedoed 
in the dust of a screeching halt in front of the stove for 
a welcome cup of coffee 
with awesome scrambled eggs and baked potato

My topic for August
still settling in the shock waves from my day job.
Will it be procrastination or reconnection?
or maybe a bit of both?
Who knows.....
For tonight I’ll just take a walk
watch a bit of Midsommer Murders
and now that I’m home.

“Work diligently. Work hard. Focus. Perform as if you are at
the Olympics. One day, unexpectedly, it will start paying off.”
~ Joan F. Marques

Author's note: Edited January 09, 2024

No comments: